|Name||Kim Woon-young (김운용)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||May 21, 1998 (age 21)|
|Previous Role(s)||Mid Laner|
|Competitive IDs||Baskintodaface, Baskinrobin|
|Social Media & Links|
Baskin was born in Seoul, South Korea, and moved to America when he was 3, currently living in Setauket, New York. Baskin started playing games around 10 years old. His first game was Halo 2, and the only other game he played a lot before SMITE was Halo 3. In SMITE, he played a lot of ranked and played well which led to Shing messaging him to tryout for the solo lane of Denial eSports after TheBest retired in that lineup.
After SPL Season 2 NA Summer, Baskin left Denial eSports, citing personal reasons. On July 23rd, Baskin was acquired by COGnitive Gaming to play as their solo laner. Three weeks later, only days before the start of SPL Season 2 NA Fall, he was released from COGnitive Gaming together with the rest of the lineup. Two days later, Baskin was announced as Cloud9's new solo laner. Despite fans worrying if he was a viable substitute for 0mega, Baskin proved there was nothing to fear, as his playstyle matched 0mega's play by play, with many referring to him as one of the best Smite players in the world by the end of the Split. He attended both the NA Super Regionals and Smite World Championship, placing 1st and 3rd/4th respectively.
After the World Championship, Baskin announced that he would stick with teammate and captain andinster's decision to replace both MLCst3alth and JeffHindla, but left the team several days later to play with his friends on Problem Solved, as that was andinster's original reasoning as to why both MLCst3alth and JeffHindla were being replaced: andinster wanted to play with his friends.
- Played during the SPL Season 2 NA Fall Relegations under the name ShingsSister, hence causing the casters to think it was the sister of fellow pro player Shing playing. This alternate persona was then named Selena Rosa.
- He likes to play basketball.
- He played hunters for most of his SMITE ranked career.
Team and Tournament History
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.