|Country of Birth||Argentina|
|Birthday||November 14, 1984 (age 34)|
Betony has lived his whole life in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
He started gaming at the young age of 7, and he continued to play games such as Counter-Strike, League of Legends, and DotA. During his time playing Counter-Strike, he was considered one of the best players during his time (2000-2007). His success in that scene allowed him to travel to the United States, Korea, Mexico, Brazil and more. He also played compeititve Magic The Gathering, as well as Poker.
He started competitive SMITE when LevelUp announced that they would be implementing Latin American servers. He's played hunter, support and mid throughout his competitive SMITE career.
- He named himself after a funny character on a TV show from Argentina called Todox2$.
- He makes a living playing poker.
- Likes to play soccer and card games in his free time.
- He is the eldest player to have competed in the SMITE Pro League across all regions. He is 57 days older than the next oldest player, Randalas, who is also a Latin American player. Just as Randalas is the only competitive player to have been born in 1985, Betony is the only competitive player to have been born in 1984.
Team and Tournament History
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.
- No results found