|Country of Birth||Colombia|
|Birthday||October 16, 1996 (age 23)|
|Team||Locked and Goated|
|Previous Role(s)||Mid Laner|
|Competitive IDs||ElSoaRchapo, elchapoo, Elchapo, ElChapo|
|Social Media & Links|
ELLEON hails from Miami, Florida. During Season 2, ELLEON played for PC Challenger Cup teams such as XD Crusaders and Hi Five which was later sponsored by Noble eSports. Nearing the end of the season he switched to the Xbox scene, joining Team eLevate to play in the MLG Smite Pro League where he has found a lot of success, eventually competing in the Xbox One tournament at the Smite World Champions for Season 2.
After seeing rather high success in the SCL for most of Season 3, receiving 2nd place in the World Championship, he returned to PC SMITE by joining Noble eSports.
He retired from professional Smite on 8 April 2018 to pursue competitive Fortnite. He returned to competitive SMITE in September 2018, joining up with the worlds bound Astral Authority.
- He's been on pro teams with his cousin, ElBr0chacho.
- He's maxed 325 pounds on his bench press, and has claimed to have pressed JeffHindla.
- He loves sports.
- Never stops talking in comms.
- He eats eggs every morning.
- He takes one shot per donation on his stream.
- He has a tattoo on his left chest of a lion paw with accompanying scratches. The reasoning behind this tattoo is his last name, Leon, which means lion in Spanish (león), which is the national language of his ancestral homeland, Colombia.
Team and Tournament History
|ELLEON Tournament Results|
|2020-03-06||NQ||2020 NA SMITE Challenger Circuit Qualifiers||Hype Unit||Uzzy • Layerssss • oBoronic • Visions vR • ELLEON|
https://twitter.com/SmitePro/status/741067821635887105 - 1st Week of SCL vs. EgR.
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.