He started playing video games with Diablo and World of Warcraft until he discovered SMITE in late 2015.
While he liked to play on smaller teams with decent success, his first serious offer to join a team was from Hysteria, who would stomp though the season 3 open bracket and would later be picked up by Burrito eSports. Sadly, due to internal issues, the team split.
- He builds Transcendence on Kali
- He really, REALLY likes Gorgonzola.
- His favorite games are Super Paper Mario and Life is Strange.
- He is currently studying Informatics.
- He loves bodybuilding and training at the gym.
- He has also played the support role competitively.