|Team has disbanded.|
|Org Location||United States|
|Sponsor(s)||Electronic Gamers League |
|Social Media & Links|
Obey Alliance is an American eSports organization that is most well known for their Call of Duty creator team.
Obey Alliance recruited the roster of Hungry For More on September 15, 2016.
- January 12, EmilZy leaves.
- January 19. Obey Alliance acquires a spot in 2018 EU SPL.
- Febuary 16th, iRaffer joins. 
- October 28, Phlippo joins as a sub.
- November 12, Obey Alliance announces they will withdraw from SMITE after the 2018 season.
- November 20, Xaliea, CaptainTwig, PrettyPriMe, Ataraxia, iRaffer, Phlippo, and Hayzer leave.
|Xaliea||Jeroen Klaver||Solo Laner||Luminosity Gaming|
|CaptainTwig||Benjamin Knight||Jungler||Team RivaL|
|PrettyPriMe||Emil Edström||Mid Laner||OutCold Gaming|
|EmilZy||Emil Nielsen||Support||NRG Esports|
|maniaKK||João Ferreira||Solo Laner||NRG Esports|
|Variety||Harry Cumming||Solo Laner||Variety's New Team|
|PANDALIKE||Oskar Lasota||Support||Novus Orsa|
|ArcticPriMe||Irina Iris||Team Manager|
|Hayzer||Paul Hay||Coach||OutCold Gaming|
- EmilZy leaves Obey.
- Obey acquires a spot in 2018 Season EU SPL
- iRaffer joins Obey.
- Phlippo jois Obey as a sub for fall tournaments
- Obey leaves SMITE following 2018 season
- PANDALIKE leaves Obey
- Variety leaves Obey
- Obey Season 4 Roster
- maniaKK leaves Obey
- Xaliea joins Obey
- Obey Alliance signs Hungry For More
- Hayzer leaves Cyclone to join Obey