|Country of Birth||Sweden|
|Birthday||September 14, 1988 (age 31)|
|Team||Deathwalker's Unnamed Team|
|Social Media & Links|
From Hökmark, Sweden but living in Romania, PrettyPriMe started playing video games when he was 8, playing Doom against his brothers. He also played Starcraft, Dota, League of Legends, Warcraft 3 and more.
He got into the SMITE competitive scene by playing a lot of ranked as well as streaming. He was noticed by Zindurn and his team Agilitas. That team would later be acquired by Aquila and then by Titan. Under Titan, PrettyPriMe and his team went on to place 2nd in the SMITE World Championship. After failing to qualify for the SMITE World Championship 2016, Titan disbanded, and PrettyPriMe joined the roster of Hungry For More.
- He's credited for putting Vulcan in the meta during Season 1.
- Studied Civil Economics at University but chose to drop out to focus fully on SMITE.
- His girlfriend, ArcticPriMe, also plays Smite and manages his team. The two had a daughter on 1 November 2018.
- Calls himself the bandana-wearing extraordinaire.
- He has been called "untiltable" by other players for his relaxed, chill demeanor.
- He is the influence for the in-game Titan Vulcan skin.
- He was the only Vulcan player in the SPL for a long time, specifically in the mid lane (Snoopy was the only other Vulcan player with any recognition, and he played Vulcan in the hunter role). His prowess on the god made Vulcan a flavor of the month pick amongst casual players who watched him, and Vulcan's profound impact on the game's meta forced a nerf on the character.
- Coincidentally like his teammate Ataraxia, his role model is Sean "Day" Plott, a former StarCraft II professional player, streamer, commentator, and host.
Team and Tournament History
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.