|Country of Birth||United Kingdom|
|Birthday||March 26, 1997 (age 22)|
|Social Media & Links|
ShadowNightmare lives in Birmingham, England.
ShadowNightmare was part of team Torch which would eventually be picked up by Team Coast a little over a month before the SMITE Launch Tournament. Only nine days later it was announced that he would be removed citing personal differences between the players.
Having missed out on playing at the Launch Tournament, he later joined Funballer's Team Kicked. With the team renamed to Exposed Secrets, he managed to qualify for the SMITE Pro League Season 1 Europe and also took first place at the Team SoloMid Invitational. Taking first place and thus first seed going into the SPL Season 1 EU Regionals, ShadowNightmare and his team mates joined Fnatic.
Missing out on qualifying for the SMITE World Championship 2015, the team disbanded. ShadowNightmare and FrostiaK stayed together to form the new team Novus Orsa. With the SPL EU Season 2 Qualifiers on the horizon, the team was picked up by Team Dignitas.
Throughout Season 2, ShadowNightmare's playstyle was heavily defined by his almost-exclusive usage of the starter item Soul Stone. Despite this, Dignitas struggled throughout the Pro League, finishing 5th (of six) in the Spring Split, 6th (of eighth) in the Summer Split, and 6th (of eighth) in the Fall Split. The final weeks of Season 2 would be an amazing ride for all of Dignitas, with a surprise pick from ShadowNightmare himself, Kukulkan. Finishing sixth, Dignitas qualified for the Super Regionals, where they put on an incredible show against their first round opponent, Paradigm. Going all 5 matches, Dignitas threw the final game, eliminating them from the tournament. They defeated Titan in the 5th place match.
He retired on 13 May 2017. He is now an indie game developer as well as a publishing intern for Hi-Rez.
- He chose his nickname to fit his playstyle as the rogue class in several MMOs.
- Before SMITE he played World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2.
- He is currently in college studying Computer Programming and Software Design.
- He is jokingly called "1 God Nightmare" for his supposedly limited god pool.
- Known for his confidence and leadership which can be interpreted as arrogance and stubbornness.
Current Season Statistics
- Stats are unavailable. If you have coding experience & wish to recreate these templates, please join our Discord!
Team and Tournament History
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.