|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||July 28, 1992 (age 26)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Lispy37, SirLispAlot|
|Social Media & Links|
Shing lives in San Antonio, Texas.
Before SMITE, Shing had played League of Legends (as a jungler) and World of Warcraft Arena (as a Rogue). He notably was Rank 1 in his battlegroup twice in World of Warcraft Arena. The camera perspective of both of those games made him interested in SMITE, which was different from both.
Once he began playing SMITE, he started looking for any way to play the jungle role. At the time, the meta was very general and strategy was mostly unused or uncreated. Shing became one of the first "junglers" in SMITE, experimenting with gods such as old Arachne and Bakasura, creating both good and bad memories for those involved. His experimentation and experience playing other video games eventually landed him team roles. He eventually joined SNIPE Gaming, one of the first competitive teams for a budding competitive scene. SNIPE eventually became COGnitive Gaming, and Shing was inspired to try harder at the game by teammate Allied and former teammate and soon-to-be caster dmbrandon.
- One of the first professional SMITE players.
- Sings a lot on stream. He is notably good (or terrible) at high notes.
- The Barbie theme song plays whenever someone subs or resubs to him on Twitch, along with a pink graphic that says "Welcome to the Shingdom".
- He is very nervous during interviews.
- He has a very noticeable lisp.
- Infamously known for missing a Bacchus belly flop on Allied's stream. Other clips of him missing abilities have also been uploaded to YouTube and Reddit innumerable times, creating a recurring joke that Shing cannot actually hit anything of his own accord.
- Also infamously known for throwing the game against COGnitive Gaming during the Launch Tournament as Bastet, where he bled an enemy god and the Titan instead of just the Titan, resulting in Bastet's cats attacking the god, his backdoor attempt to fail, and eventually SNIPE Gaming's elimination from the tournament.
- He is physically below average height and weight and can comfortably sit on top of Lassiz's shoulders.
- Also known for his keybindings, which have been noted by the community to be absurd and deemed "unplayable" by many. Not Shown: His basic attack is bound to Scroll Up on his mouse.
- Also related to his keybindings, Shing's jump key is bound to Left Mouse Button, and during his time on PC SMITE, he was given the unofficial title of jumping the most.
Team and Tournament History
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.