|Country of Birth||Canada|
|Birthday||January 9, 2000 (age 19)|
|Social Media & Links|
Clout lives in Toronto, Ontario.
Clout first started playing PC games around 8 years old. The first ever game he played was Star Wars Battlefront II. After that he moved into Global Agenda, and after a few years, he finally arrived at playing SMITE. He started playing competitively around early 2014 with the start of the first Challenger Cup. After being on a few teams, he ended up on Enemy eSports.
- His former name is pronounced ˈvɛ.ti.əm (veh-tee-um) rather than its popular pronunciation for several months following his debut, viːʃi.əm (vee-shee-um).
- He changed his name to Clout due to the word's usage being a meme around August and September 2017.
Team and Tournament History
Error: No field named "OtherPrize" found for the database table "TournamentResults".
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.