|Country of Birth||Netherlands|
|Social Media & Links|
Xaliea was born in Amsterdam and has lived in Duivendrecht (a village surrounded by Amsterdam) his entire life. When he was young he played Team Fortress 2 at a semi-competitive level. He also played a lot of games casually including MOBA's like League of Legends.
While starting off his competitive SMITE career, Xaliea played the duo carry role, back in the 2-1-2 meta, as well as playing mid for a few weeks. He's finally settled into the role he is currently at, which is solo lane. He is been apart of many different teams in his career, such as Borderland Gaming, SK Gaming, Cloud 9, Fnatic, and Trig eSports.
- Xaliea's words on how he became a pro SMITE player: "People were like 'Hey, you pretty gewd,' So I was like 'I know bae.' So then they were like 'U wanna join our tem mang?' And then I totally responded like 'Yo bro fo sho.'".
- Is well known for never playing ranked, exclusively playing casuals and competitive matches.
- He played Team Fortress 2 as a kid.
- Considered the inventor of Bakasura and Nemesis solo lane in Seasons 1 and 2 respectively.
- Has a dog named Perseus that he'd like to bring to LAN.
- Contrary to popular belief, there is no underlying meaning or story behind his name. It is completely random.
- His name is pronounced zeɪliə: similar to a phonetic pronunciation of zay-lee-ah in English.
Team and Tournament History
- Vamana Penta Kill January 2013
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.
- No results found